This course is the entry level scuba certification course. Upon successful completion graduates are able to engage in open water scuba diving activities with a parent, guardian, or diving professional. At 15 years old the diver will automatically be upgraded to the open water certification.
The Junior Open Water Diver Course consists of three simple steps:
1) E- Learning, 2) Confined Water (Pool) 3) Open Water
What you will Learn:
* Knowledge Development - This will be taken online through award winning E Learning program. * Confined Water Dives (Swimming Pool) - Our certified instructors teach you the basic scuba skills in a controlled environment. * Open Water Dives - With our certified instructors you will review and demonstrate your skills and explore the underwater world!
To enroll in the Junior Open Water Diver Course you must be 10 years old or older.
Whats Included In The Price:
* Open Water E Learning Course. * 5 Confined water training dives over 2 sessions with our certified instructors. * 4 Open water certification dives over 2 days with our certified instructors in a private 300 acre maintained lake. (Great Visibility and Water Temperatures) * No hotel/ over night stay or parking fees are required. Only 1. 5 hours from Covington, GA.
* Additional open water training locations are available. (If lake diving is not for you.) Check our certification page for locations, details, and pricing. * Certification fees
* Instructor Fees * Lifetime certification card * E-Learning open water diver crew pack (Educational Materials) * Use of scuba equipment (BCD, Regulator, Gauges, Weights, Tanks and Air Fills)
* Transporting and cleaning of all rental equipment.
Whats Not Included In The Price:
* Open Water Diver Manual (Add $54.70 Optional)
* Open Water Diver DVD (Add $46.70 Optional)
* Personal Equipment (Mask, Snorkel, Fins, & Boots)
* Personal Equipment Packages Start At: $189.00 * Hotel Accommodations (If Required) * Boat/ Dive Fees (If Required) * Transportation to the Confined and Open Water Training Site
* Personal Necessities
* Meals During the Certification Trip
Address: 2151 Pace St Covington, GA, 30014
Hours: T-F 12pm-5pm SAT 11am-3pm *Closed Sunday & Monday