Junior Open Water Diver Course
This course is the entry level scuba certification course. Upon successful completion graduates are able to engage in open water scuba diving activities with a parent, guardian, or diving professional. At 15 years old the diver will automatically be upgraded to the open water certification.
What's included in the price:
- Online E - Learning Open Water Diver Course (Includes: Online Course (E-Learning), E - Training Log, E - Manual, E - RDP Desktop, RDP Table (digital), E - Record, Videos, Knowledge Reviews, Quizzes, and Final Exam)
- E - Learning Open Water Diver Crew Pack
- Academic Review Sessions (If needed)
- Confined Water Sessions (Pool) with our certified instructors
- Rental SCUBA Equipment: BCD, Regulator, Octopus, Gauges, Tanks, and Weights (Confined Water/Open Water)
- All Air Fill
- Instructor and PADI Certification Fees
- PADI Lifetime Certification Card (No Renewal Fees))
- Open Water Diver Completion Certificate
- Certification Trip @ Blue Water Park (Included Entrance Fees, All Taxes/Fees)
- Transportation and cleaning of all rental equipment for confined and open water training
What's not included in the price:
- Personal Equipment (Required for the course – Must be scuba quality) * * If you purchase a complete Personal Equipment Package (Scuba quality mask, snorkel, fins, boots, mask strap, mask defog, mask scrub, and carry bag) from ITBS prior to your pool training you will receive $50.00 off your course
- Transportation during confined water training and certification trip
- Meals during the certification trip
The Junior Open Water Diver Course consists of three simple steps:
- Step One: E-Learning Online Course (Academics) During this step (At your own pace) you will complete the interactive E-learning online course. This course will guide you towards mastering the fundamentals of scuba diving.
- Sept Two: Confined Water Training (Pool) After successful completion of your E-Learning course you will get your fins wet by learning to use the equipment hands-on while practicing the required skills need for safe diving while experiencing the fun and excitement of the underwater world in a confined and controlled setting with your ITBS Instructor.
- Step Three: Certification Dive Trip (Open Water) You will conduct 4 fun open water dives with your ITB Instructor and earn your Certification as a PADI Open Water Diver.
- Minimum age of 10 years to enroll in the Junior Open Water Diver Course.
- Adequate swimming skills
- Good physical health