The Emergency First Response Course was designed to tech people the basic skills needed to be able to provide First Aid and CPR when people are in need. By the completion of this course you will be able to respond with confidence to medical emergencies.This training will not just help you during a diving emergency. You will be able to use it everyday life.
What You Will Learn:
* CPR for Adults, Children, and Infants
* First Aid for Adults, Children, and Infants
* AED (Automated External Defibrillator)Training
Included In The Price:
* Classroom instruction with a certified EFR instructor
* Instructor fees
* Certification fees
* Certification card (Good for 2 years)
* Educational Materials* By completing this course you will have completed the prerequisites for the Rescue Diver Course.