RESCUE DIVER COURSE
When you have gotten some diving experience and you have become comfortable with your diving skills then you might want to take the Rescue Diver Course. This is a fun, challenging, and rewarding course to take. Most divers say that this course is both demanding and rewarding and at the end say it is the best course they have taken.
- Online E-Learning Rescue Diver Course (Includes: Online Course (E-Learning), E - Manual, Videos, Knowledge Reviews, Quizzes, and Exam)
- E-Learning Rescue Diver Crew Pak
- Rescue Diver E-Learning Crew Pack
- Academic Review Sessions (If needed)
- Confined Water Training Sessions (Pool)
- Open Water Rescue Scenarios (Local Lake)
- Instructor Fees
- PADI Certification Fees
- PADI Certification Card
What's not included:
- Scuba Gear (Rental Available)
- Personal Scuba Gear (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, and Boots)
- Transportation During Confined Water Training and Certification Trip
- Personal necessities
- Meals during the certification trip
Completed in 3 easy steps!
Step One: E-Learning Online Course During this step the PADI E - learning online course will help you progress through five knowledge development sections covering self-rescue, recognizing and managing stress in other divers, emergency management and equipment, rescuing panicked divers, and rescuing unresponsive divers while studying at your own pace through an easy to use, interactive program.
Step Two: Confined Water Training After completion of your E - Learning course you will begin learning hands-on the skills needed to perform self-rescue, recognizing and managing stress in other divers, emergency management and equipment, Rescuing panicked divers, and rescuing unresponsive divers.
Step Three: Certification Dive Trip You will conduct 2 fun open water rescue scenarios with your ITB Instructor and earn your Certification card as a PADI Rescue Dive